ASACERT provides customers with inspections aiming at reducing environmental risks that could result in unexpected costs during or after completion of construction work.
Environmental Audits are based on ISO 14001 requirements and all applicable Laws, and may include verification and control focused on:
- environmental risk analysis;
- environmental procedures;
- compliance with applicable rules;
- internal licenses;
- environmental protection;
- environmental Impact Analysis.
ASACERT delivers an “Environment Inspection Report” of non-conformities and other evidence recorded on the construction site.
ASACERT’s environmental audit allows customers to:
- mitigate environmental risks;
- improve environmental management systems;
- reduce insurance costs for environmental risks.