ASACERT can provide specific inspections in order to reduce workers’ health and safety risks that could result in unexpected costs. Safety Audits are based on OHSAS 18001 requirements and may include verification and control focused on:
- safety risk analysis;
- safety plans and procedures;
- compliance with applicable rules;
- internal licenses;
- site-machinery (cranes, mobile elevating work platforms, etc.) certificates;
- control of individual protection devices (helmets, gloves, shoes etc.);
- control of collective protection devices
- safety and signalling devices;
- corrective/preventive actions;
- training for personnel on-site.
ASACERT provides customers with a “Safety Inspection Report” reporting evidence collected on the construction site.
ASACERT safety inspection on the construction site allows customers to:
- mitigate the safety risks present in the construction site area;
- reduce insurance costs.